Level II Coach: Certification to become a Level II Coach consists of the following components:
- Class A Volunteer Application (online or print version) and approved background check
- All Level I Coaching Requirements
- Principles of Coaching – Education regarding the sport management team approach to recruitment and sport development, how to enhance athlete performance and application of basic principles of coaching.
- Principles of Coaching Quiz
- Coaching Special Olympics Athletes – a more in-depth training about how to work with Special Olympics Athletes, recognize and accommodate their needs in the sport and provide them with an effective sport training and competition experience.
Once you complete the process, please return the Application for Level II Coach to Special Olympics Colorado.