DATA AND INFORMATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST
The Data and Information Support Specialist is a detailed-oriented and well-organized professional who is responsible for data-entry, data quality assurance, information support, and ongoing project assistance for data initiatives and data utilization.
Reports to: Database Manager
- Enter data accurately and efficiently into designated databases.
- Establish and use quality assurance protocols to ensure data accuracy and reliability.
- Provide database and data assistance and support to staff, coaches, and athletes.
- Organize, file, and archive ongoing data collection forms, documents, and mailboxes.
- Establish and use processes, protocols, and procedures to remedy missing, incomplete, incorrect, and inaccurate data.
- Provide assistance for Special Olympics Colorado projects as assigned.
- Provide feedback and ongoing continuous improvement for database and information processes, protocols, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or strong research & evaluation coursework.
- Expert-level in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong experience with data entry especially SQL and Access databases.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to focus on repetitive tasks.
- Strong problem-solving, deductive reasoning, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines.
- Sense of humor, positive attitude, and willingness to support other departments contributing to Special Olympic Colorado’s team spirit and shared responsibilities.
- Position requires working both sitting and standing. Must be able to carry light loads (5-30 pounds) for short distances (approximately 1 block).
- All other duties as assigned.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and benefits package. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter, resume and salary history to HR@specialolympicsco.org.
Click here to apply online for available internships.
AVAILABLE INTERNSHIPS INCLUDE (click links below to view specific job descriptions)
- Fitness, Health & Wellness Internship
- Denver Region Internship – coming soon