Special Olympics Colorado would not exist today and could not have been created without the time, energy, and dedication of thousands of volunteers.
More than 10,000 volunteers dedicate their time to help children and adults with intellectual disabilities achieve their dreams. Our volunteers include students, senior citizens, business groups, professional individuals, civic organizations, families, and coaches to name a few.
We have many ways to get involved and there is no experience required.
Ways to get involved:
Contact, Georgia David, Volunteer and Family Services Manager Georgia@SpecialOlympicsco.org, 720-359-3130.
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
- SEEKING AN OPTOMETRISTS to become a Healthy Athletes Opening Eyes Clinical Director. Contact Leah Combs.
- October 23: Montrose County RE-1J School District Bowling, Rose Bowl, Montrose
- October 23: Northeast Area MedFest, Sport Physicals, Ft. Collins
- October 27: Northeast Region Ft. Morgan Bowling, Morgan Lanes
- October 28: Denver Regional West Bowling: Brunswick Zone Green Mountain, Lakewood
- October 28: Southeast Region Bowling, Big Daddy’s Sunset Bowl, Pueblo
- November 4: Healthy Athletes Screening at Flag Football, Denver
- November 18: Fall Classic, Bowling