Special Olympics Colorado would not exist today and could not have been created without the time, energy, and dedication of thousands of volunteers.
More than 10,000 volunteers dedicate their time to help children and adults with intellectual disabilities achieve their dreams. Our volunteers include students, senior citizens, business groups, professional individuals, civic organizations, families, and coaches to name a few.
We have many ways to get involved and there is no experience required.
Ways to get involved:
Contact, Kate O’Brien, Volunteer and Family Services Manager
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
- July 14-15: Southeast Summer Classic, Memorial Park, Colorado Springs
- July 17: North East Regional Bocce Tournament, Tom Watson Park, Boulder
- July 29: North East Regional Softball Tournament, City of Longmont, Gardens Acres Park
- August 5: Denver Regional Cycling Competition (Cycling), Arapahoe County Fairgrounds, Aurora
- August 5: Denver Regional Summer Classic (Tennis, Softball and Bocce), Lakewood Park
- August 5: Denver Regional Golf Competition, Fitzsimons Golf Course, Aurora
- August 13: Plane Pull presented by Subway, Signature Flight Support at DIA