Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. ~William James
Volunteers transform our organization and make a lasting impact with our athletes. We have a vast list of opportunities for you to explore. From coaching our athletes to helping out with one of our cool fundraising events to helping run one of our competitions. Each and every role is invaluable to us and makes a big difference to our athletes and their families.
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
Saturday, February 11th- Aurora Polar Plunge presented by Westerra Credit Union: Aurora Reservoir- Aurora, CO*
Saturday, February 25th- Denver Polar Plunge and 5k presented by Westerra Credit Union: Plunge at Denver Zoo, 5k at City Park- Denver, CO*
Saturday, March 4th- Boulder Polar Plunge presented by Westerra Credit Union: Boulder Reservoir- Boulder, CO*
Click here for a complete listing of volunteer opportunities.
Claire Viater, Volunteer and Family Services Manager
Ongoing & Seasonal Volunteer Opportunities
- Play on a Team with our Athletes (Unified Sports® Partner)
- Help Organize a Regional or State Competition (Games Organizing Committee Member)
- Young Professionals Board Member
- Office Support
- Medical Team
- Polar Plunge Ambassador
- And more!
To learn more about becoming an Ongoing or Seasonal Volunteer (also know as a Class A Volunteer) click here!
Day of Event Volunteer Opportunities
- Event Volunteer (timer, judge, scorekeeper, volunteer/athlete registration) – most popular role for new volunteers!
- Cheer on our Athletes at a Competition (FANS in the STANDS)
- Event Prep
- And more!
To learn more about becoming a Day of Event Volunteer click here!