Special Olympics Colorado would not exist today and could not have been created without the time, energy, and dedication of thousands of volunteers.
More than 10,000 volunteers dedicate their time to help children and adults with intellectual disabilities achieve their dreams. Our volunteers include students, senior citizens, business groups, professional individuals, civic organizations, families, and coaches to name a few.
We have many ways to get involved and there is no experience required.
Ways to get involved:
Contact, Kate O’Brien, Volunteer and Family Services Manager
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
- SEEKING AN OPTOMETRISTS to become a Healthy Athletes Opening Eyes Clinical Director. Contact Leah Combs.
- August 26: State Summer Classic - Bocce, Cycling, & Tennis
- August 26: State Summer Classic – Softball, Leon Young Park, Colorado Spring
- September 30: Denver Regional Flag Football – Dick’s Sporting Goods Park
- September 30: Northeast Region Flag Football – Fossil Ridge High School, Fort Collins
- October 7: Northeast Region Bowling: Highland Park Lanes, Greeley
- October 11: Northeast Elementary Bowling, Highland Park Lanes, Greely
- October 14: Denver Regional East Bowling, AMF Aurora Lanes
- October 14: Western Regional Bowling, Bowlounge, El Jebel
- October 15: Western Regional Bowling, Orchard Mesa Lanes, Grand Junction
- October 18: Northeast Secondary Bowling, Highland Park Lanes, Greeley
- October 23: Montrose County RE-1J School District Bowling, Rose Bowl, Montrose
- October 27: Northeast Region Ft. Morgan Bowling, Morgan Lanes
- October 28: Denver Regional West Bowling: Brunswick Zone Green Mountain, Lakewood
- November 4: State Flag Football, John F. Kennedy High School, Denver
- November 18: Fall Classic