Special Olympics Fit Families/Fit Friends
Special Olympics Fit Families/Fit Friends is a six-week fitness and wellness program designed to encourage persons with intellectual disabilities and their supporters to focus on a healthier lifestyle. Join a team, track your success, and collect rewards each step of the way!
Each team must consist of 3-4 people, including one who is a Special Olympics Colorado (“SOCO”) athlete. The team will be expected to complete 30 minutes of activity at least 4 times a week for the duration of the program, as well as complete a nutrition calendar, activity journal, and pre- and post- reports to measure success.
You will be rewarded throughout the process for hitting milestones and targets! T-shirts, cooking devices, exercise equipment, and many prizes are up for grabs during the six-week challenge.
Registration is now open! Team Captains, please register your team here, and a SOCO staff member will reach out to you with next steps.
Team captains! Once you have received confirmation from a SOCO staff member to begin, please find the required paperwork here.
- Team Commitment Card
- Fitness Assessment Instructions (pdf) – please review prior to completing the below Fitness Assessment
- Pre-Challenge Fitness Assessment (online only)
- Weekly Nutrition Log (online)
- Weekly Nutrition Log (pdf)
- Weekly Activity Log (online)
- Weekly Activity Log (pdf)
- Post-Challenge Fitness Assessment (online only)
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org