2019 STARLITE CLASSIC CAR & MOTORCYCLE SHOW
Sunday, September 1st, 2019 – (Set-up time 8AM-10AM, Judging starts at 11am, Awards at 3PM)
Boulder Creek Hometown Festival | Boulder, CO – 13th Street (between Arapahoe and Canyon)
Awards: In the “spirit” of our courageous Special Olympics Athletes, each of the following (10) judged classes will receive awards for the top three places (Gold, Silver and Bronze medal winners).
- Original/Restored Stock: Class A (1900-1959), Class B (1960-1984) All cars/trucks, except Corvettes and American Muscle class vehicles)
- Modified: Class C (1900-1959), Class D (1960-1984) (All cars/trucks, except Corvettes and American Muscle class vehicles)
- American Muscle (1964-1972): Class E (Original/Restored Stock), Class F (Modified) (V-8 muscle cars; camero, el camino, chevelle, firebird, GTO, 442, GS, mustang, cuda, challenger, AMX, Javelin, etc)
- Corvette (1953-1984): Class G (Original/Restored or Modified)
- Street Rod: Class H (1900-1949)
- **NEW CLASS**: Class I (All 1985-Present) *Eligible for All Specialty Awards except Best of Show
- Motorcycles: Class J (All years American and Foreign made)
- Best of Show (The winner will be judged and selected from the list of ALL 1st Place “Gold Medal” winners from each class)
- Top Cop Award (The winner will be judged and selected from the list of ALL registered participants/owners who are current or retired law enforcement officers)
- Flame of Hope Award (A committee of Special Olympics Athletes will select the winner from the list of ALL registered participants)
- StarLite Award (A committee from the Boulder Creek Events staff will select the winner from the list of ALL registered participants)
- Club Award (Presented to the car or motorcycle club with the most “registered” members)
- People’s Choice Award (Presented to the car or motorcycle with the most votes from anyone attending the Show and Hometown Festival. One vote per person.)
Original/Restored Stock Classes: Body/paint, rims/wheels, interior, and engine must appear to be visibly stock for vehicle year and model. Correct reproduction parts, internal engine modification, header exhaust system, and different tire size are acceptable.
Modified Classes: Simply put; any non-factory appearance involving body/paint, interior or engine; including, any visible aftermarket engine parts/chrome, rims/wheels, or custom interior or paint/body fabrication.